Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Where Did That Week Go

I can't believe that a week has passed since I last posted on here. I've no excuse this time either. I did have a busy weekend starting on Friday evening where I attended a Powertex workshop at the local Hobbycraft store, where I made the canvas below. This was my first play with Powertex and it will make a great addition to my Mixed Media stash.


 Then on Saturday myself and 2 other friends headed up the M3 to Feltham and spent the day crafting with Powertex at another friends house. This is where I covered the Hobbycraft Scrapbook, I really enjoyed making the canvas and decorating the front of the Album, now all I need to do is buy some Powertex of my own.


Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

brenda said...

These look great Sue, I have to admit I don't know much about Powertex but have always been fascinated by the results I've seen.

B x

Valerija said...

Great projects. Love the texture and the details.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

wow Sue you keep coming up with some awesome post, love the colours and textures on this one...fantastic.[aussie aNNie blog]

cotnob said...

They are both fabulous Sue, I especially like the scrapbook cover.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

I love Powertex, Sue, and your creations are beautiful! Kisses, my friend.

rachel said...

Awesome work Sue - Love powertex but not used it since I did a workshop! Must get it out and play!!! Hugs Rachel x

Janice said...

Wow, these are fantastic Sue!
Janice x

scrappymo! said...

Very cool stuff! Looks great...waiting to see more!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

These are absolutely stunning Sue. I've never used Powertex but it looks very interesting......you've done a great job with it. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

Joan said...

Hmmm ! I didn't think I needed Powertex but after seeing your two fab makes maybe time for a rethink !


Joan

Mrs A. said...

Book cover looks amazing. Gorgeous leather look colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW visiting you is always fascinating...I have to now read up about powertex!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia