Followers

Thursday 26 January 2017

Daisy, Daisy.

I've been stamping for quite  few years now and have accumulated a large number of stamps. But as I racked my brain to think, I could not remember having a daisy stamp. This is the new challenge over on the Allsorts Challenge blog this week. But then yesterday as I was looking through some of my many CD's, looking for something else, I found this image on a Katy Sue (Flower Soft) CD. Just right for the challenge, so instead of sitting on the sidelines I can take part this week after all. I printed the Topper and two of the matching backing papers from the CD. Then after I cut everything down to size I distresses the edges with a Tim Holtz Distressing Tool from Tonic. I added a couple of ribbons from my stash and even found some white daisy shaped flowers to add as embellishments too. I've not added a sentiment, as this card will go into my box until I decide who I will send it too.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

12 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful design, the Daisy postcard image is fabulous. Take care, Shirleyxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, the postcard with the daisies is beautiful.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, a great design and super daisy postcard, even on the stamp, nice daisy flowers too.
Thank you for joining our 'Daisy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Barb said...

This is a really pretty card Sue. I love the happy Spring colours and the distressing. Glad you were able to join in! Barbxx

aussie aNNie said...

Love this card Sue, beautiful colours and design. Thanks also, with DT hat on, for entering into our challenge at Allsorts.xx{aNNie}

Mrs A. said...

The daisy design paper looks perfect with your daisy flowers. Just shows what we have in our stash that is unforgotten. Glad you found these to use. Hugs Mrs A.

Wynn said...

Very pretty daisy card Sue. Everything is so delicate and the colours are perfect. Wynn DT CD Sunday

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beauty!! great daisy card!!!
Have fun!
Maria

scrappymo! said...

Glad you found this image as it has made up into a lovely card. I like the backing DP. So sweet the way it matches!

PJ said...

Oh gosh I like this card a lot! I'm kind of partial to daisies. haha.. as you'll notice on my image from my blog. You did a great job. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Greta said...

Beautiful images & love the distressed edges!

Tina Z. said...

wow, I love this soft colours and the image.