Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

Fun With Friends

I thought I would share with you how I spent the day yesterday. I had a few friends round for a craft play day, and Elaine provided all of the goodies to play with from the new Stampin Up Catalogue (Elaine is standing at the back trying not to look at the camera). We had a great day, starting at 9.30 and crafting right through until 4.30.


 Below are my results of the day. First we used the Floral Phrases stamp set and the detailed floral dies which work so well together. Then we played with the Jars of Love set of stamps with the Everyday Jars Dies. I will admit that the middle card was made using the left over jar shape from the card with flowers but rather than the Stampin up stamps I used Lavinia stamps.



I think I can safely say that we all had a great day. Thank you Elaine.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a great photo Sue and so lovely to have friends to craft with..love your selection of cards..especially the Fairy in the jar..Fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

wonderful results sue - looks like a fabulous crafty day - I love the jar - beautiful xx

scrappymo! said...

They all look great but your lavina fairy caught my eye first! Fabulous image and fabulous stamp!

scrappymo! said...

They all look great but your lavina fairy caught my eye first! Fabulous image and fabulous stamp!

Aquarius said...

What better way to spend time with friends - a productive day I'd say.

aussie aNNie said...

Looks like a fab day Sue, love the cards made.xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

O what a happy day ,it has been, great cards ,great friends, what does a women want more!!

Greetings
Maria

Sarn said...

Looks like you're all having lots of fun. It's great to meet up and craft with fellow card makers isn't it?

Hugs, Sandra Stamping For Pleasure