Followers

Saturday 23 May 2015

More Mini Albums

Last month I made my first Mini Album, it was much admired by friends and family and my sister asked if I would make one for her friend. She's due in about 2 weeks time and doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl. But I thought that I would get on and make one of each anyway as I'm sure that the one that not required will find a new home soon enough. I used papers and images from Crafters Companion Bebunni Baby collection. This is the link to my previous post if you would like to see how it all opens out. The instructions for these wonderful little albums and many more are by Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon. This one is 4x6 Gift Card Folio.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image,just gorgeous.xxx

Sally H said...

Both are gorgeous, Sue! So cute!

Jacee said...

How wonderful Sue, so gorgeous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

these are wonderful Sue - really fabulous makes - and good for you being so organised! Hugs rachel x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creations, gorgeous colours here my friend.
This is a wonderful images too..
♥aNNie{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous albums Sue! Take care, Shirleyxx

Michelle J M said...

Oh these are so sweet Sue, just a lovely as the other one you made. A good idea to make one of each and as you say the other will always be used. Michelle x