Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Red, White and Blue

The challenge over on the Allsorts blog this week is the colours of your flag, so I didn't have to think to hard on what to choose. But just in case anyone should be any doubt as to what country my colours are from I decorated the card with appropriate stamps. I used the London set of Stamps from Stampers Anonymous and also the Bitty Grunge stamps also from Stampers Anonymous and then a little bit of white Acrylic paint and a couple of bottle tops.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Sue, fabulous details - a very patriotic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

Many countries have these three colours so it is great that you verified which country with the stamps you used. Just right for the challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous patriotic card, awesome background stamps.x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the striped colors and the way the image looks!! Thank you so much for visiting me!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

So you are a bottle top girl as well Sue, so pleased I'm not alone, when I told someone how I got my circles they thought I was mad !! It's a super take on our theme at Allsorts this week, my thanks for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, great design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, just perfect!!!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Janice said...

A brilliant card Sue, you have met the challenge beautifully. What a lovely selection of stamps too.
Janice x

Mummylade said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.