Followers

Sunday 12 March 2017

Tea or Coffee

There's a new challenge today over on the CD Sunday blog and this time they are looking for cards made with the theme of Tea or Coffee. I've gone for tea with my card, although I enjoy a cup of coffee, I will admit to preferring tea. I found myself reaching for the Hollypondhill CD from Joanna Sheen for this challenge. This card make such a lovely New Home card and I needed to replace one in my box as I used the other in there recently. I've also kept this card as flat as possible too as it's likely to have to go through the post when the time comes to use it. The DT over at CD Sunday have made some beautiful cards for their inspiration this week do pop over and take a look.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

17 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful garden feeling. Beautiful image

Aquarius said...

That's a great image and the card is so right for the challenge

Barb said...

Just the perfect image for the challenge. It's such a happy looking card. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such pretty images and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

tea for me please Sue! Great theme and a lovely sweet card. Love the cheerful colours too! Hugs rachel x

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

This is such a pretty card :) I prefer tea myself as well :) have a wonderful day
hugs
preeti

Brenda said...

I so do love this card Sue! The soft pretty colors make it just beautiful. i prefer tea over coffee but if coffee is the only thing around and I'm cold, then I will drink it. lol But not often! My go to hot drinks are hot chocolate or hot spiced apple cider. Hugs, Brenda

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Sue, it's got a lovely vintage feel. I love how the smaller images are sections of the larger image which have been reduced. I'm with you on the hot drinks, I much prefer tea. xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is so beautiful Sue, the colours are just gorgeous.xx ♥[aNNie]

scrappymo! said...

This is so beautiful! Loving this image and your pretty card. The gilded mats are perfect and the wee flowers are so pretty on this.

Valerija said...

Gorgous card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely card Sue. The image is beautiful, and perfect for a new home card. Perfect, too, for our "Tea or Coffee" challenge at CD Sundays. Thank you for joining us.
Jane

Wynn said...

Love this CD and I use it often. I'd not thought of using it for this challenge but the image you've chosen Sue is perfect. Great New Home card. I must admit I prefer tea to coffee too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

meg said...

What a wonderful image for the challenge at Cd Sunday Sue, love the teapot as a New Home card too, like you I prefer tea though I do enjoy a Latte. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CD Sunday

Margarets designer cards said...

What a beautiful image and so perfect for a New home card.
Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Really pretty. There are some lovely images on this CD. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Great card Sue. Thank you for joining in with us. I haven't got this CD. Love the image.
Carol
xx