Followers

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Perfectly Created Chaos

There is a new challenge on the block over on the Perfectly Created Chaos blog hosted by Dori. This is my second entry into the challenge, my last one being 21 Again. For this card I have used From Land To Sea by Stampin Up, I started by colouring my white card with blue distress ink then in the same colour over stamping with two of the stamps from the set, the ships wheel and the tentacles from the jelly fish. Then in black I stamped two turtles and coloured these using a couple of shades of green pencils. I then added the sentiment in the corner and then ran the black ink pad around the outside edge of the page before mounting onto a 6x6 card blank.



Thank for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love anything to do with the ocean, and I especially enjoy underwater cards! Beautiful! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment - I wanted to pop around and see what you've been making - so glad I did! Have a wonderful day!

brenda said...

It's a super background Sue and you really do get the feel the turtles are swimming through the sea.

B x

Aquarius said...

Not heard of that blog before so must take a look. That is a wonderful underwater scene with the turtles.

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
what a very gorgeous card beautifully inked, and wonderfully stamped.
Your colouring of those turtles is super.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sue, such a pretty background and super turtles.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

this is adorable - I absolutely love this Sue - really gorgeous CAS make - fabulous xx

Carol L said...

I love how you put this together. The background looks amazing with those 2 turtles!

Dora said...

What a great card. So beautiful with the turtles and the stamping border.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

These Turtles look so serene, almost like they're floating on air. I really like the stamps that you've used in the background and the colours too. It's a lovely card Sue X

Dori Shelton said...

This is so pretty! It's so calming and peaceful and I really like that sentiment! Thank you for linking up again to Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope to see you again!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A stunner Sue, well done sooo creative. Shaz in Oz.x

maria's knutselplezier said...

So lovely and peaceful!! I really love the feeling of this card!!

Greetings
Maria

scrappymo! said...

What an attractive sea themed card. I love the soft colours of the background...especially the wheels around the edge. Perfect for your stately sea turtles.