Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2016

90th Birthday Card

I was asked to make a card recently for a 90th Birthday. So I decided to use the Hydrangea Charisma Dies and CD from Tattered Lace. There are beautiful matching backing papers on the CD as well as the flowers. I made an 8x8 card using silver Mirri card for the matting and the corners (these were cut using All Occasions dies). I printed the sentiment onto some white card stock before cutting out the new large round doily also from Tattered Lace, this was mounted onto some foam tape before putting on the card. The flowers were decoupaged with glue gel and I added some butterflies also cut using an All Occasions Die.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is beautiful and I'm sure the nonagenarian will love it.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous the flowers are so beautiful, the 90 year old is going to love it. xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such pretty papers and flowers.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

so very pretty Sue - love this! Thanks so much for your kind words too! Hugs rachel x

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. We do not have the CD's over here...just one shop carries the Tattered Lace dies and I have picked a several there. Will have to ask them to get the CD's in as I like this look!

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. We do not have the CD's over here...just one shop carries the Tattered Lace dies and I have picked a several there. Will have to ask them to get the CD's in as I like this look!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

The CD and the die come together Maureen, you print off the colour of the flowers you want then place the dies over the top (a bit like heartfelt creations dies and stamps).

Sue xx

Barb said...

A really beautiful card. I'm sure the lady who recieved it was absolutely delighted. Barbxx