Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

Annivesary Card

As many of my regular followers know I make the family cards for my Father-in-law throughout the year, this one is for the eldest grandson's wedding anniversary next weekend. I know that they don't read this blog so I'm safe posting it on here. It's an 8x8 card, using Debbi Moore's Build A Bunch CD. The sentiment that is printed onto the topper was perfect for them, with the addition of the decoupaged flowers on the bottom. I added some matching pearls to the card to finish it off. I'm going to enter this into the challenge on the Cards For Galz blog which this week is Fantastic Florals, as this has some wonderful roses on I think it should fit in with the theme.



It's been a busy week so far here as this week we started looking after our Grandson Andrew while my daughter returned to work. We are sharing this duty with my son-in-law's mother, so we have him on Monday's and Tuesday's while she has him on Wednesday's and Thursday's. My daughter managed to reduce her days down to four so that she could spend Friday's with Andrew. I must admit the we had forgotten how tiring looking after a baby could be.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

This is beautiful and I'm sure it will be very well received. We do tend to forget how tiring looking after children can be and of course when we had our own we were somewhat younger too!!

Cazro said...

Your card certainly is right for the challenge. A gorgeous design with the beautiful roses and pearls. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

Dora said...

beautiful card.

rachel said...

really pretty Sue - brilliant! Big hugs rachel x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous anniversary card, the colour is very beautiful. I'm sure they will be thrilled to receive it ! Take care, Shirleyxx

Sarn said...

Very pretty card Sue. Hope you're having a nice rest today! xxx

Carol said...

Very pretty card Sue.
Carol
xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

A very pretty anniversary card !!!

Greetings
Maria

Sharon said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this week, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x