Followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

What a bad blogger I've been recently, but I hope to rectify that now and show you two Canvas's that I started back in the summer, in the shed, while I was unable to craft indoors. They were never quite finished, until yesterday when I decided not to bury them till next year and get on and finish them. They were made using a mixture of spray inks, glimmer mists, stencils and grunge paste, silver and gold gilding waxes and plenty of die cuts. Some where layered to make chip board (let it snow and deck the halls), the rest then arranged on the canvas's.



 I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my followers for your wonderful comments and support over the last year. It's been great having you visit and I've enjoyed coming and visiting you as well. I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you in 2016.


Sue

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

Well done for finishing these off - they are both super but I'd say the blue one is my favourite. All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards Sue and added beauties.xx
 {aNNie}

aussie aNNie said...

Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year and a great crafting one ahead.xx {aNNie}

Carol said...

A very Happy New year to you Sue.Lovely works of Art.
By the way I have my ticket for Farnborough and I will be on my own so we must meet up.
Carol
xx

Jacee said...

Such wonderful designs Sue.

I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarn said...

Oh YES! These look fantastic Sue. Well done on finishing them.

Happy New Year wishes going your way.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great christmascards dear Sue, I olso wish you a very happy , healthy new year so that you can have a wonderfull creatif year!!!

Have fun!!
Maria

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful texture and designs on your canvas artwork Sue. I wish you all the best for 2016! Cheers, Shirleyxx

Dora said...

beautiful two cards with the flowers. Great how you made the background.
All the best wishes.
kind regards, Dora

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Sue :o) Hope you had a lovely Christmas & wishing you a Very Happy New Year!
Hugs
Tracey
xx