Followers

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Lavinia - Anything But A Card

This months challenge over on the Lavinia Blog is Anything Goes, so my first thoughts were a canvas. However hubby and I have decided that after living in this house for 26 years and never using the chimney for a fire, we would have it taken down. This would free up space, not only in the loft but our bedroom and my craft room. Great idea on paper, but now over two weeks later (work is due to start this week weather permitting) most of my craft room has been dismantled and the contents spread out over the rest of the house. Good job I knew exactly where to lay my hands on my Lavinia stamps, not so good, the canvases are somewhere, where? I might remember when I go to put everything away again. I did manage to find this scrap of card and have made this tag though, it just as well they want anything but a card, cos that might have been a request to far for this week.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Well done for crafting when your stash is all over the place in a pickle! You've created a lovely vibrant tag. LOVE Lavinia stamps!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful Sue, love the scene and pretty pink. The Lavinia stamps are fabulous. cheers, Shirleyxx

Aquarius said...

Beautiful tag especially as it was made against the odds while your house is in a muddle. I'm sure once the work is completed you will think it was worth it.

Liz said...

Such a pretty tag, Sue. I love the design and the silhouette stamps look stunning against the vivid colour of the background. Hope it won't be too long before you can get your craft things organised again. xx

Jacee said...

A lovely tag Sue, so pretty
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

a great tag sue - I do hope things go well with your chimney - sounds like a big job but I know it will be worth it in the end. Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

And how pretty is your Tag Sue..... Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and Thank you for entering..... Marianne DT

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag.xxx

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful tag with us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck! Xx

Michelle J M said...

A gorgeous tag Sue, your fairies are always so pretty. Love the background as always too. Good luck with the renovations, quite a nightmare to go through but will be worth it in the end. Michelle x

craftimamma said...

You're doing well to craft at all Sue! My mojo always does a runner when anything disrupts routine, lol! Beautiful tag you created too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx