Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Butterflies At Sunset

I thought it was about time I posted something on here just to let you know that I'm still here. Hubby and I have been busy decorating, clearing the room was the easy part putting everything back after has taken a couple of days. Still this is the card that I want to share with you today. It's made using a stamp from Chocolate Baroque called Butterfly Dreams, I also used a stamp from a set called Fantastic Florals to make the backing card. It was all coloured with Distress Inks and Distress Pens and I used glossy accents on the berries.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful card and colours Sue. The background is a great compliment for the main image. Take care, Shirleyxx

Liz said...

WOW! What a striking card. I love the colours. xx

rachel said...

what a wonderful card Sue - so very pretty - love it! Sounds like your decorating has gone well - well done you! Big hugs Rachel x

Michelle J M said...

Oh Sue, this is stunning! The backing card is a perfect match and the main image and the colours you have used are really gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed decorating, I know, putting everything back is the worst job! Michelle x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Spectacular colours on this gorgeous creation Sue, love the stamps used. The added bits n pieces are just lovely...
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Jacee said...

How wonderfully colourful Sue, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarn said...

LOVE the colours used on this very pretty card xxx

maria's knutselplezier said...

What an amazing card!!! It's an older stamp from CB but so beautiful the way you used it!!!

Greetings
Maria