Followers

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Layer It Up With CD Sunday

I nearly forgot that I had made this card to post for the challenge over at CD Sunday which at the moment is Layer It Up. I love doing decoupage and as I had not done any for a while it was fun. The image is from Kraftyhands Vintage Transport and the backing papers are from Sue Smith Plaid and Co. I used a gold linen textured card for the matting, also for the die cut Birthday greeting and 80 today.



Just a quick post today.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

14 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous 'man' card Sue, lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

great image Sue and fab layering - love this xx

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Aquarius said...

Great card for a 'senior' male - super image.

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card for a guy Sue....super awesome. Your retreat looked like lots of fun too.xx
xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Wynn said...

Wonderful man's card. I love the layout and it's a great image. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Christine said...

Super man's card Sue, love the papers, sadly I didn't get any of Sue Smith's designs. Great layout and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

I love this card Sue and thank you for reminding me that I have that Sue Smith CD :-)
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sallysbitz2 said...

Lovely card Sue x
I purchased a CD at Ally Pally last month. Loved the cards on show, but have not used it yet, to be honest I do not normally do CD's, just go for the backing papers.

hugs sally x
http://sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Michelle J M said...

A great card Sue. Just perfect for a man. The plaid paper really makes the image stand out. I am a huge fan of decoupage, it really is very therapeutic, cutting out all those pieces! Michelle x

maria's knutselplezier said...

Great Vintage card Sue , I love it!!!

Greetings
Maria

Sarn said...

Fabulous masculine card Sue. xxx

Sally H said...

A wonderful card, Sue! Love the papers and the image, and your die cuts really set it off!

aussie aNNie said...

Just checking to see if you are okay.xxx