Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Better Late Than Never

Last month when the Chocolate Baroque challenge blog posted the colours for the current challenge, I sorted stamps out that I thought I would use. Then they sat on my worktop unused. I realised this morning that the time was nearly up for this challenge, so after a quick play here is my entry. I used Distress inks in the following colours, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Barn Door and Vintage Photo along with the Wild Meadow set of stamps and the Amazing Birthday set for the sentiment. I must get more organised for the next challenge and hopefully I won't be so late.




Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card, that image/stamp is gorgeous.xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Fabulous background and great use of stamps and the challenge colours Sue. Thanks for joining at Chocolate Baroque's Challenge, Shirleyxx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely card Sue, super design, and such a useful storecupboard card too. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque challenge, Judith xx

Michelle J M said...

This is fabulous Sue. You have got the colours of the challenge down to a "T"! Love the sentiment, it made me smile back! The meadow foliage is so beautifully placed too. Michelle x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card our Sue. Love the over the stamping and the effects your have created. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color Challenge. Apologies for late visit.
Hugs, Flo x

rachel said...

this is beautiful sue. i love all the different stamps you used and they work brilliantly with the colours x

NancyD said...

Lovely card Sue. The subtle colours are so pleasing.

maria's knutselplezier said...

I Love your card Sue!!

Greetings
Maria

Sarn said...

Beautifully inked up! Lovely card. xxx