Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Birthday Card For Mum

I thought that I would show you the card that I made for my Mum's birthday (which was yesterday). She love the card as well as the canvas that I showed you in the previous post. I have wanted to make one of these box cards for quite a while, but somehow just didn't find the time.  I had bought this CD some time ago, it's a Debbi Moore CD with a template for the box card on. I ended up making my own and not following the instructions on the CD, but I did use the papers which were just right. There was just the right amount of decoupage on the one sheet to complete the flowers too. I just added the die cuts to finish.



I thought I would add this to the challenge at In The Pink, which at the moment is anything goes.

Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

These box cards are so effective and this one is certainly beautiful in pink - no wonder your mother loved it

aussie aNNie said...

Sue love these box cards. Stunning creation, gorgeous design and most beautiful colour combos. xxx {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow gorgeous project Sue, so feminine and it must have taken some time to create. Your Mom must have been thrilled with both the canvas and the box/card. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

rachel said...

this is so beautiful Sue - your mum couldn't fail to love it - just stunning. Big hugs to you xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow Sue what a stunning project, I really love this!!! Your mother will be very glad to receive such a gorgeous flower decoration!!!

Greetings
Maria

Christine L said...

Wow.... this birthday box card is FABULOUS!! I hope your Mum had a lovely birthday and am sure she will treasure this!

Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes fun at In The Pink - good luck and I hope we see you enter again soon!

Christine (DT)