Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Another Canvas

A few months ago I made a canvas that I was lucky enough to have published in the November issue of Craft Stamper in the Over To You section. My Mum has much admired the canvas and even borrowed my Magazine to show all of her friends. So with her Birthday fast approaching I decided to make her one of her own. You can find the details of how I made the original canvas here, so I will not bore you with details today. Needless to say that the colours I have used here are to match the decor in my Mum's lounge. I hope that she likes this one as much as the original.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Oh wow Sue. Beautiful creation, all the gorgeous goodies and delightful colours...love this one....{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Aquarius said...

This is absolutely beautiful - I love the use of the various letters to make up the design and the flowers are the perfect addition to complete this piece of home decor.

maria's knutselplezier said...

Wow your canvas looks marvellous Sue, great design, lovely colours and I love all the details a lot!!! Super!!!

Greetings
Maria

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Sue, I imagine that your Mother will love it. Have a great day, Shirley xx

Sally H said...

Stunning! I am sure your Mum will really love it!

rachel said...

this is wonderful Sue and congrats on the craft stamper publication - not sure if I knew about that! Your mum is going to love it - and thanks for your kind words - hugs Rachel xx

Nicole Bretherick said...

Ooh Sue this is beautiful !! Well done on being published!! Xx

sallysbitz2 said...

Your canvas is stunning & 100% your mum will love, taking pride of place.

Well done in being published with your original canvas x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Regina de Koning said...

Oh wow this is great.

Felicie said...

Wow What a fantastic canvas,so beautiful.I like it a lot.
Greetings
Felicie

Sophie said...

Ein wundervolles Werk.
Ich bin begeistert :-)

Sophie