Followers

Saturday 3 May 2014

Art Deco Flapper

I had just finished this card, using the fab new stamps from Chocolate Baroque - fabulous flappers, when I spotted that the new challenge over on the My Time To Craft blog is Art Deco (a very popular theme recently). So it was the perfect excuse to pop it onto here and enter. Like my first card the other day this started out as a tag, then I got out my Dylusion sprays (bubblegum pink and funky fuchsia) after covering my card with these I then added detail to the backing paper by stamping one of the roses that are on the stamp sheet, and also the sentiment which is from another Chocolate Baroque set - Macintosh Sentiments. I then popped it onto some black card, before putting it onto a white A5 card base.



Thanks for taking the time to look and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

rachel said...

absolutely gorgeous sue - the stamps look amazing - and the pink is fabulous xx

NancyD said...

So cool! Sue I love the intense pink and that great dress. NancyD

Aquarius said...

Wow that is certainly PINK - great idea to put the image onto a tag for a card. Still managing to resist buying these stamps but for how long...

Michelle J M said...

This is gorgeous Sue. The bright pink is perfect for this fabulous image. Love your stamped roses, so pretty. Michelle x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very beautiful Sue, love the bright colour! I hope you are doing well, Shirleyx

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful image, thanks for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this and the bright pink is brilliant, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazel (Didos)