Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

21st Birthday Cards

Yesterday was my Niece's 21st Birthday, and this was the card that I made for her big day. This is one of the many that I've had to make over the last week or so. I used The Fabulous Fashion CD from Katy Sue (Flowersoft) with the wonderful art work by Sandra Wright. It is an 8X8 card, with the topper being decoupaged. The flowers were white, but I coloured them with pro markers to match the colours of the dress. I used my Cricut and the Plantin cartridge to put her name and age on it.


Last Saturday was my other Niece's Birthday (my sister and I were so kind to my Mum, all of her Granddaughters are born with 5 days of each other - in different years of course) she was 23 so no age on her card. It was made the same way as the other one, minus the Cricut letters, and the flowers were made using a crelies die. This time Happy Birthday was cut out using Occasions die cuts.


Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Two fabulous birthday cards, Sue! NancyD

Beryl said...

Oh wow - they are both gorgeous Sue.
Beryl xx

rachel said...

both stunning Sue - so pretty xx I especially love the first one! Hugs Rachel x

Michelle J M said...

Two gorgeous cards Sue. Especially love the flowers on the first one, very pretty. Having said that, the flowers on the second one are too!! Michelle x

Sarn said...

Lovely dress cards. Perfect for the 21st birthday.

xxx