Followers

Sunday 4 August 2013

Craft A Scene - In The Park

I'm back again with my second post today, and this time it's time for Craft A Scene. As it's the first Sunday of the month, it means a new challenge, and this month it's "In The Park". The design team have put together some great inspiration for you, so do pop over to the challenge blog and take a look, and hopefully join in with us. For my card I used a white 6x6 card base and some green card for matting the main image onto. I then started with a piece of white card stock 5 1/2x 5 1/2, and I stamped first the two girls, the dogs (from Jayne Nesterenko) and then the trees (Stampscapes) in the foreground, then masked these off. Next I used the smaller trees (Chocolate Baroque) and stamped these in the background, finally I stamped the silhouette figures (Stampscapes) into the background. After taking off the masks I coloured it all in using pro markers.


Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

9 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous scene Sue! Love the different stamps you used to build up your great park scene and the colouring is great.

Beryl said...

It's a brilliant scene Sue. Great perspective.
Beryl xx

NancyD said...

Love all the different trees and that great kids stamp! Makes fora very nice park scene. NancyD

Aquarius said...

Some clever masking here and a good variety of stamps used - a great scene.

rachel said...

such a great scene Sue - wonderful collection of stamps - brilliant x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, beautiful scene you've created with a wonderful combination of images. Great masking & stamping ! Take care, Shirleyx

craftimamma said...

Wow, I'm glad you left a comment on my post (thankyou ;D) which reminded me to visit you because I would hate to have missed this gorgeous design. So patiently created and absolutely perfect. I don't think I would have the patience for this or make such a good job of it! It's beautifully coloured too!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Michelle J M said...

Another wonderful scene Sue. As always there's so much to see, I just love it! Michelle x

Alex. said...

This is a gorgeous scene card. Love the stamps you have used for the card.
Greetings
Alex.