Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Chirstmas Cards

Earlier this month I ordered the new cover a card large background stamps from Chocolate Baroque, I cut them out straight away, but then got caught up with other family things. So while the weather was bad at the weekend, I got around to stamping some out. At least this way I thought I could colour them when I got a chance, I managed to do some while watching TV in the evenings. Although these are really background stamps, I think that they lend themselves very well to being the main image too.



The first is from the Christmas Baubles, and I've coloured it in more traditional colours. I have to say that I do tend to go from more traditional colours for my Christmas cards. All of the cards are coloured using Spectrum Noir from Crafters Companion. The sentiment is also from Chocolate Baroque.


The second card is the Holly stamp, all were stamped in memento Tuxedo Black. The sentiment on this card was from Stampin Up.All of the backgrounds in the images were also coloured with the Spectrum Noir pens.


Finally the Poinsettia Stamp, these have to be my favourite, I love seeing these brightly coloured flowers/plants around the house at Christmas. If only I didn't kill them off so quickly, houseplants and I just don't get along. The sentiment on this one was also from Stampin Up. There are another five stamps in this series of Christmas background stamps (which I've also got), and also another sheet full of beautiful stamps call Gothic Angels. Pop over to the Chocolate Baroque Design Team blog and see what the CB Design team have been making with these gorgeous stamps.

Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue.

7 comments:

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Sue! These are all totally stunning! Love the first one in particular - such detail on each bauble. Gorgeous!

Beryl said...

What fabulous stamps Sue and gorgeous cards you've made with them too.
Beryl xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, you've created gorgeous cards with the fabulous background stamps. It's hard to pick a favourite, I'll have to pick both the 1st and 2nd :) Take care, Shirleyx

rachel said...

Hi Sue. Your cards are all stunning. Real beauties. Love them to bits. I think I need some new chocolate baroque stamps right now. Stunning. I'm no good with houseplants either! X

NancyD said...

Such a beautiful collection of Christmas cards Sue! I may have to CASE you later. NancyD

Michelle J M said...

These are so beautiful Sue. Your colouring is perfect. I love them all, cannot choose just one! Michelle x

craftimamma said...

Sue, these are absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is awesome. I think you sold me on that bauble background stamp! The others are lovely but that's my favourite which is unusual as I don't often like bauble stamps.

Hugs
Lesley Xx