Followers

Sunday 28 April 2013

CD Sunday - Purple Paradise

This weeks challenge over at the CD Sunday blog is chosen by Wendy, and she's picked Purple Paradise. So we want to see all things Purple this week. I was asked to make this card for an 80th Birthday, and it was when I was about half way through that I realised it was going to fit in perfectly with the theme. I used Joanna Sheen's Thomas Kinkade CD again this week, and again I've printed onto some Canvas photo paper, I've then mounted the topper onto some gold mirri card, doing the same with the backing paper. The sentiment was made on the PC and I changed the colour of the text to purple. The flowers were made using a crealies die, and I've place purple pearls into the centres.




Thanks for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

11 comments:

Christine said...

A beautiful card and I am sure the recipient will treasure it. This CD has some many lovely images it is hard to choose a particular one.
I love your flowers, must investigate Crealie Dies.
Christine xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue, beautiful card with that gorgeous image. Your flowers set it off beautifully. Happy Sunday, Shirleyx

rachel said...

Hi Sue - such a stunning image and I just love those flowers too - perfect xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Sue oh this is just amazing love the image just gorgeous

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Sue, a wonderful image and your papers and embellishments are perfect.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

A beautiful scene and a gorgeous card Sue. Your flowers are lovely.
Beryl xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card Sue, love those Crealie die flowers xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, I love these images and this card has worked up beautifully.
Margaret

Deanna said...

Oh Sue! this is simply gorgeous. I just love the scene with the embellishments it's perfect together~hugs Deanna

Michelle J M said...

Now thats a really beautiful card! Gorgeous scene and your flowers are stunning. Michelle x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is a stunning card Sue - the colours and flowers are gorgeous. I love Thomas Kinkade's work - he was such a talented artist.

Have just found your lovely blog via Pinterest!
Hugs, Sylvia xx