Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

CD Sunday - Butterflies

Another week and another new challenge over on the CD Sunday blog, and this week it's Butterflies. I've used the same CD as I used last week, Josephine Wall's Enchanted Dreams, from Joanna Sheen. As it was still sitting on my desk from last week, it was the first disc I popped into the PC, and as soon as I saw this image I knew that it was the one I would use. The girl on the carpet looks just like my Great Niece, and although it's not her Birthday until later in the year I can put it away until then (I just need to remember that I've already made it). The backing paper and topper have been mounted onto gold mirri card and some matching ribbon added around the bottom. Her name "Tegan" has been cut out using the Cricut and Plantin cartridge. The butterflies are spellbinders and were in the CHA launch deal that was on Create and Craft in January.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

10 comments:

Christine said...

A gorgeous card Sue and made from one of my all time favourite CD's. I am sure your Great Niece will love it.
Thanks for continuing to support us at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Sue ! Such a beautiful image & design. Your niece will love it with her name attached. Take care, Shirleyx

Jocelyn said...

Such a pretty card. I'm sure Tegan will love it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

A beautiful image and those butterfly dies cuts are gorgeous. I'm sure Tegan will love her card when her birthday arrives - if you can find it lol
Thank you for joining in the Butterfly challenge.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

these images are so beautiful and i love your butterflies, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A beautiful card Sue. A perfect Cd for this challenge. Now - just don't lose the card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A beautiful card, Sue

Cazro said...

Stunning from am amazing CD, your additional butterflies are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

starcyl said...

Stunning card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny
CD Sunday DT

Marina said...

Of course, that's one of the joys of card-making - we can make something truly personal. She'll be delighted with this gorgeous card. Great image choice.
Marina