Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

Love Is In The Air

My card today is for the My Time To Craft challenge, and I've gone for a wedding card, as these are always useful to have ready. It's an 8x8 white card base and I've used silver mirri card for the matting. The topper and backing papers all come from Debbi Moore's Weddings CD. The dies are from Marianne, crealies and a Nellie Snellen punch. I've added some flat backed pearls and a sentiment which has been foiled.




Thank you for taking the time to look, and your kind comments which are always appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lovely card with a beautiful image and such pretty die cut elements

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Wedding card Sue! The couple that receives this someday would be thrilled. It's so elegant & rich. I love the flowers & flourishes in white & silver. This would also be a wonderful Silver Anniversary card with the appropriate words. Happy Sunday, the sun is finally shining here, Shirleyx

Ann said...

Such an elegant card. I love the flourishes and flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Beryl said...

Sue - the whole card is gorgeous, especially the image of the wedding couple and those fabulous white flowers.
Beryl xx

sue-b said...

Just gorgeous Sue, anyone would love get this for the big day, lovely dies and i especially like the embellishments you have used at the centre of the flowers.
sue-b xx

craftimamma said...

Absolutely stunning card Sue and any newly married couple would love to have this in their collection of cards to remember their special day. Beautiful imagery and I love the background paper especially.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Zoe said...

Dear Sue,

I just came across your blog and this card. It´s absolutely beautiful. The image is great and all the things you have added are just perfect for it!
Best regards,
Zoe