Followers

Thursday 6 September 2012

Black, White And One Other Colour

My card today is for the new challenge over on My Time To Craft, which this week is Black, White and one other colour. I've chosen to use red. My card base is an A5 black card, and I used MCS, Floriography CD which has a nice selection of black and white backing papers and digi stamps that match. I printed off the backing paper and the Digi image, and mounted the backing paper straight onto the card base after placing a red ribbon and bow across the middle. With the digi image, I coloured part of the flower with a red promarker and then mounted this onto some black card.



Thank you for taking the time to look, and you kind comment which are always appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Sue ! The Red Flower really pops and looks great with the black & white. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty card, love your choice of other colour!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant card Sue, thanks for joining in our challenge this week at MTTC.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Really pretty card, love your papers and colours chosen. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
Kim xXx

Carol said...

Love this Sue. Such a statement.
xx

Julia said...

Beautiful and elegant card!
Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft.
Hugs,
Julia