Followers

Sunday 19 February 2012

CD Sunday Wings and Legs

This weeks challenge over on the CD Sunday blog is wings and legs, so what more could I do but reach for my favourite CD, Enchanted from Joanna Sheen. The image that I've used is from the Dragons and Unicorn section, with this sweet little green dragon. The girl reminds me of my niece, who's 20 this year, and has blond hair not blue. After I had printed the image and backing paper provided I decided that the backing paper was a little plain, so I took a snapshot of the main image and took it into photoshop, cropped it and manipulated it a little before taking it into MCS. Once in MCS I tiled the image and made an embossed backing sheet with it. The backing paper and image were matted onto silver mirri card, and I added silver mirri card embellishments, made from a Marianne die, a Spellbinders die, and the flower and leaves are Crealies dies. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, which was stamped onto a piece of leftover backing paper. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

8 comments:

sue-b said...

stunning card, love the image and whole layout. sue-b x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Sue ! I love that image & your design. It's interesting what you do with photoshop. Greetings from Canada ! Shirley

Purple Crazy said...

Beautiful card, love the vibrant blues and such a cute image, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

Carol said...

Another cracker Sue. I always love your ideas. The blues are so vibrant.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Jen said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the backing paper. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card love the colours and image you used
Margaret

starcyl said...

This is so vibrant and such a lovely image. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a lovely card with vibrant colour.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT