Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

CD Sunday - Zodiac

Another week and another new challenge over on the CD Sunday blog, this week it's Zodiac. This isn't a subject that I normally pay any attention to, but remembered that I did have at least 3 CDs with this subject on. I have chosen to use Card Creations plus, Enchanted for this one, and prepare a card for later in the year. As the Birthday this intended for is at the beginning of June I've used Gemini. I've used lemon centura card for the base and then a matt purple with the lemon for the matting. The card was to thick to be punched I found some matching pearlised paper to use for this. I added a ribbon across the middle of the punched section, added some card candy onto the corners, the tag was also on the CD.




Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

8 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Sue this is stunning ! I love the colours, design & embellishments ! Lucky person that would receive this card ! Have a great day !

Aquarius said...

What a pretty card and lovely for Gemini birthdays with the twin fairies

sue-b said...

this is great, beautiful colours and lo...sue-b x

Carol said...

Hi Sue. What a stunning card. The Lily of the Valley fairly pops out at you. Gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday. Perhaps we have reminded a few people about using the Zodiac for birthday cards. Seems appropriate somehow.LOL
Hugs
Carol
xx
Cd Sunday DT

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Sue, beautiful image. Many thanks for joining in the fun at CD Sunday
Beryl x GDT

Jocelyn said...

This is a beautiful card and you've used one of my favourite CDs. I love the artwork and only wish I could paint like that!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Wow Sue this is a beauty, to be honest it's not a theme i would normally go with but chose it because I thought it may push people into doing things like this. Pity my birthday's not in June as it's the kind of card I'd love to get.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the image and my fav colours, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx