Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Forgotten Friday 30 - Adorable Christmas

Two and a half weeks without the Internet, and what have I been up to, Making Christmas cards among other things. Last year I bought the Crafter Companion Adorables Christmas collection, and this is the first time its had an outing, so qualifies for the Forgotten Friday challenge. For this card I have used a large square card base. The backing papers were cut to size, then I went around the edges with a faded jeans distress ink pad. I also did this on the card used for the decoupage, I then added some glitter to the fur on the clothes and the top of the sign post. I found some Christmas peel offs in the cupboard so added on of these to a spellbinders banner.




Thank you for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a lovely image and a lovely card too - I've been wondering each Friday if you would be back on line - welcome back.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Sue, I've missed you on Forgotten Friday! It's lovely to have you back, and with such a fabulous card to. The colour scheme is really great, I love those soft blues. It's a lovely image.
Thanks for joining in this week, Judith xx

vinny said...

those images are so sweet x Lavinia

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a really sweet card, I love the images x