Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

CD Sunday - Just Because...

.... I love the flower fairies. For the last two and a half weeks I've had no Internet, as we have just changed our provider. I'm glad to say that we are at long last back online. I thought "it will only be for a couple of weeks, I can manage that", but it felt more like a couple of months. I missed the fact that I had come in the top three with my entry to the Buttons challenge, Thank You Ladies. For this weeks challenge I have used one of the beautiful Flower Fairies, I will admit to having this already cut out ready to go with the backing papers, I just hadn't got around to putting it together. I used a large square card base, mounted the backing papers and decoupage topper onto some pink mirri card, added some pink organza ribbon and some corners made with a Marianne die.




Thank you for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

7 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue and welcome back. You have been missed.
I too love the Flower Fairies and this one in particular. Lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

I do like this Sue and those corners are just lovely. Must have a look at those dies. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Hi Sue, pleased to see you are back online.
Your card is gorgeous, I also have a love for flower fairies, your corners are super as it your die.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I love flower fairies and this is a beautiful image.
Margaret

Tess said...

Gorgeous card Sue - love the fairy. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour of your mirri board
Beryl x

Purple Crazy said...

Gorgeous card Sue, welcome back it's awful without internet isn't it, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday again xx