Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

CD Sunday - Under The Weather

The Challenge over on the CD Sunday blog this week is Under The Weather. A great challenge for making a Get Well card, I like to keep a couple of these in my card box. You never know when you are going to need one. 



For this card I have used MCS Wings and Things, and this lovely image of a bluebird sitting on a blossom branch. It is a 6X6 card base using pale pink centura pearl card. I printed off the main image, a sheet of backing paper to match and the sentiment. Matted the backing paper onto some silver mirri card,  and added a bit of ribbon around two of the corners. The topper and the sentiment are also matted onto silver mirri card. I then just added some flat backed gems into the other two corners.

I'm glad I have managed to get this posted today, I tried yesterday but blogger was not playing.

Thanks for looking, your kind comments are appreciated.

Sue

6 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue. I love this one. A bright clear and cheerful image and any poorly person would be so pleased to receive it. I really must increase my MCS Library. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and for your continued support.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Aquarius said...

This is a cheerful card for someone who isn't feeling so good.

Jen said...

Sweet bird, lovely card. Perfect for a get well card. Thank you for joining in with CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

Hi Sue yet another great card, love this little blue bird. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again, we love to see you.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Super card and a lovely blue bird. Perfect for a get well card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again.
Hugs
Christine xx

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, cute card, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week, Wendy xx