Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

CD Sunday - Luck Of The Irish/St Patrick's Day

The Challenge over at the CD Sunday Blog this week is Luck Of The Irish/St Patrick's Day. I must admit to struggling a bit this week, as I was not sure I had anything that was suitable. Whilst looking through my CDs I came across one that I bought 3-4 years ago from ebay, which was full of vintage images. There was a folder on there called Victorian Holidays, and that is where I found this cute little image.


I've mounted the topper onto green mirricard, and then printed a green checked background from Sharon Duncan's Country Kids, also mounted onto mirricard. Added some green ribbon and found some flowers in my stash to match the colours in the topper.

Thanks for looking.

Sue

8 comments:

Carol said...

Wow Sue - your searching came up trumps. I think I may have the same or similar CD's from America.
Your colour matching is spot on and adds so much.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Christine said...

It is good that we are challenging you to look through your craft stuff, This is super, lovely image and your papers match perfectly.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and good luck in the draw.
Christine xx

Tess said...

That's great Sue - what a pretty image. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. x

starcyl said...

Now this is what our challenge blog is all about, thinking what you've got and not used for a while and searching through all the cd's we just had to have and never use! Thanks for finding this little beauty and for sharing her with us at CD Sunday, best of luck with the draw too.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous card Sue, such a sweet looking little girl too, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week, good luck in the draw, Wendy xx

Beryl said...

This is lovely. The image and bp are super and I love the way you have matched the colours of the flowers to the table.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl xx

Jen said...

Lovely image and card.
Jen x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a lovely image and card - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-