Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

House Mouse

I'm trying to be good and post on my blog a bit more regularly. So today I thought I would share this card that I made using the House Mouse decoupage. I think these images are so cute, another thank you to Joanna Sheen. I'm back to my favorite size again (8 x 8) made from 2 sheets of cream A4 card stock. The backing paper is from Artylicous Seasons Greetings CD, by the wonderfully talented Glenda Waterworth from Graphicus (this is my Favorite Christmas CD with loads of wonderful backing papers). The wording on this backing paper is from The Night Before Christmas and suited this image so well. The decoupage was mounted onto a piece of gold mirri board. I added some gold ribbon and a poinsettia made with a Marianne Creatable Die. Then I added 3 small mice that I did not put onto the main decoupage.

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Sue

No comments: