Followers

Sunday 31 October 2010

Edwardian Lady

Another week has past before I have managed to post again. I have been busy with samples but cannot share these with you for a few days yet, so I thought I would show you this card that I made for My mother's next door neighbour who was 70 recently. We moved next door when I was 8 years old (I reached 50 this year) so she has been like a member of my family for so long. I used Card Creations plus Edwardian Ladies Cd for this card. I printed the 8 X 8 base card onto Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion, and cut out the wording with my Cricut using the Plantin School book cartridge. Then added a couple of flowers from my stash.

It's been really miserable here today, but hubby and I went out to lunch with friends that we have not seen for a while, so it turned out really nice.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Sue

No comments: