Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

Recipes for Happy Families



Today I thought that I would show you a card that I have made using the Flower Soft Recipes for Happy Families, which was launch today on Create and Craft. I bought mine a couple of weeks ago when it was launched on the Flower Soft Website. There are some wonderful images on the disc, and as well as decoupage there are also pyramids and toppers, backing papers that match the images and sentiments. I have not used any flowers soft on this card. I think that it looks great without it. On another note altogether, I was sitting here earlier minding my own business while hubby is upstairs removing a radiator in readiness for decorating tomorrow, when I started to get wet. He tells me the valve split as he was removing the radiator, and I am glad to say that the dripping has now stopped. I did panic for a few minutes as it was over the PC, not the easiest of things to pick up and move.


Hope you are all having a wonderful sunday.
Sue


























No comments: